- We collect personal information as reasonably necessary for the purposes of enrolling subscribers in community solar projects, managing community solar subscriptions, billing customers, complying with law, and generally marketing our products and services. We may also collect personal information for other purposes, which will be disclosed or made evident to you when you provide the information to us.
- We will collect and use personal information with the objective of fulfilling these purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will use personal data as relevant to these purposes, and, therefore, information you provide should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information using reasonable, industry-standard security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your personal information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information here on our website.